With all the turkey-indulging and stuffing...er...stuffing, let's take a moment from the indulgence to give thanks for the following test-related things:
- Your super-cool new Contigo Autoseal mug that keeps your coffee hot , your brain perky, and your backpack dry.
- The B+ you got on your last essay even though you and I both know you didn't deserve it because you failed to study.
- A hand-dandy list of gifts for teachers that is sure to help you select a present for your favorite English teacher (one she may actually use.)
- Since the LSAT is coming up soon, you only have a few more sleepless nights of panic to make it through.
- Ditto for the SAT.
- GRE test scores that don't make you want to toss yourself from a window.
- Free SAT Practice Quizzes. Yep. Free.
- The fact that the lowest overall MCAT Writing score for 2012 wasn't a number. It was the letter "J".
- Clickable maps of national SAT scores, so you can be 100% certain that, "Yes. Your SAT score is sublime."
Anything I missed? Let me know in the comments below!