The TOEIC Reading Test is Section 2 of the Traditional TOEIC exam, also known as TOEIC Listening and Reading. The TOEIC Speaking and Writing Exam is administered separately. So what should you know about TOEIC Reading before you register for the test? Read on for more information.
TOEIC Reading Basics
- 70 minutes
- 100 questions
- 3 sections
TOEIC Reading Skills Tested
- Understanding vocabulary in context
- Understanding English idioms in context
- Understanding grammar usage
TOEIC Reading Sections
Part Five: Incomplete Sentences
- 40 questions
- Read incomplete sentences, and choose the correct word or phrase to fill in the blank.
Part Six: Text Completion
- 12 questions
- Read slightly longer passages and fill in the missing text with appropriate responses.
Part Seven: Reading Comprehension