2014 GMAT Registration Basics
If you're ready to take the GMAT, (you've read the documents listed below, practiced and prepared) then you have to register before you can take it. It doesn't matter how prepared you are – GMAT registration is a must if you want to test!
GMAT Registration Details
- Testing Fees: The GMAT costs US $250 across the globe, and there are additional fees for rescheduling, cancellations, taxes, and additional score reports.
- Test Dates: Unlike the MCAT or SAT, where the testing dates are set in stone, you can choose the date that works for you. Most locations offer multiple testing dates.
- Test Centers: GMAT testing centers are located all over the globe. On the MBA.com site, you can search for a test center closest to your zip code.
- GMAT scores are only valid for 5 years, and if you choose to retake the GMAT, all of your scores will appear on the score reports you send to the schools of your choice.
Register to Take the GMAT:
You can complete your 2014 GMAT registration online, by phone, by mail, or by fax.
To Register By Mail:
Complete the GMAT Appointment Scheduling Form and mail it to:
Attention: GMAT Program
PO Box 581907
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1907
To Register By Phone or Fax:
- North and South America: Toll-free (U.S. and Canada only)1-800-717-GMAT | Phone: 1-952-681-3680 | Fax: 1-952-681-3681
- China: Phone: 86-10-82345675 | Fax: 86-10-61957800
- India: Phone: +91 (0) 120 439 7830 | Fax: +603 8319 1092
- Pacific Asia: Phone: +603 8318-9961
- Europe/Middle East/Africa: Phone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219 | Fax: +44 (0) 161 855 7301
To Register Online:
You can complete your GMAT registration here!