2013 LSAT Registration Facts
When it comes to taking the LSAT, registration is key. Obviously, you won't be able to take the test if you don't register in time, understand when you're supposed to test or pay the appropriate amount! Here are the LSAT registration facts to get you on your way!
- Dates: The 2013 LSAT Test Dates only come around four times a year - June, October, December and February.
- Fees: The cost of the LSAT varies depending on a few factors. Check the prices so you can budget accordingly.
- Availability: Not every testing center has openings for every test date.
- Alternate Testing Centers: Again, not every testing center offers alternate test dates for the Sabbath, either, so check your area for the alternate testing center closest to you if needed.
- Timeliness: Since the test is only offered four times a year, testing centers fill VERY quickly, so register as early as possible for the LSAT.
- Testing Times: The LSAT begins at 8:30 a.m. except for the June test, which begins at 12:30 p.m.
- Nonpublished Centers: If you live over 100 miles away from a testing center, you can request to take the LSAT at a nonpublished center.
- Completing your LSAT Registration: You can register online, by phone (215.968.1001 and press 0 to speak to a representative) or by mail: Law School Admission Council 662 Penn Street Newtown, PA 18940.
- For questions about LSAT registration, you can contact LSAC at LSACINFO@LSAC.org