Taking the MCAT is no easy feat, and paying for it isn't either, especially if you're a poor college kid working your way through undergrad. So, how much does the MCAT cost? Good question. Here's the answer:
Note: The MCAT fees below are only payable in U.S. dollars via credit card (VISA or MasterCard only).
2013 MCAT Cost
- Regular MCAT Registration: $270
- Testing at an International Site: $85 extra
- Late Registration: $75 extra
- Rescheduling a Test Date: $90 extra
- Changing a Test Center: $90 extra
The AAMC does offer a fee assistance program (FAP) for students who just can't afford to pay the $270 MCAT registration fee, but only if the student registers during regular registration times. If a student qualifies, the registration fee will be dropped to $100.