2013 ACT Cost and Fees
How many greenbacks is the ACT test going to set you back when you register for the ACT? Here's the breakdown:
- Basic ACT registration fee is $35, which includes score reporting to four colleges, your high school and you.
- Basic ACT registration plus Writing fee is $50.50, which includes everything the Basic fee does, but includes the fee for the optional Writing Test (essay).
- 5th and 6th college choice fee is $11 for each school.
- Late registration fee is $22.
- Standby testing on test day fee is $43 in addition to the Basic fee, if you missed registration for some reason and would like to take the test as a walk-in.
- Test date change fee is $21.
- Test location change fee is $21
- Test Information Release Service is $19.
That's not too bad, considering the money you could make with an excellent ACT score.